MiR, Mobile Industrial Robots
MiR mobile robots are autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) designed to optimize productivity in logistics and manufacturing operations. MiR AMRs make your employees more efficient by allowing them to focus on higher-value activities, while shortening lead time, reducing the risk of bottlenecks, and optimizing safety. See below for ROEQ accessories to go with MiR robots.
- Wide range of robots with payload from 100 to 1000 kg
- Safe – avoids people, static and dynamic obstacles
- Flexible – open platform and easy to customize with different top modules
- Scalable – easy to add new robots to your fleet via shared data between robots
- Traffic flow between robots is coordinated efficiently
- Efficient – chooses the most efficient path and calculates alternative routes automatically if needed
- Multiple pickup and delivery points
- Easy to integrate – fast and cost-efficient deployment without disruptions to existing processes or layout
- Can be programmed via the user-friendly robot interface without prior programming experience
- Agile – Easy to modify the robot’s setup when the factory floor or processes change
- Fits into most environments and can move in narrow spaces, drive up ramps, take the elevator and more
Via Scanditron in Sweden
ROEQ, Mobile industrial robot accessories
To optimise material supply solutions for electronic production we can offer a wide range of MiR robot accessories from ROEQ with especially developed inserts and racks suitable for electronic material supply such as
- Cart / Rack modules e.g. with racks for PCBs
- Docking stations in relevant positions, used to teach robot routing and tasks
- Carts with component reel holders
- Roller modules / conveyors for safe transfer of materials from robot to robot
- Lifter modules
See pdf for overview of ROEQ’s product range.
Via Scanditron in Sweden
Denso 5- and 6-axis VS robots
The new DENSO VS-Series six-axis articulated robots are the world’s fastest and most precise in their class.
The VS Series is available in 4 different sizes, with an arm reach from 505 to 905 mm and payload from 4 kg to 7 kg.
- High speed and high power in a compact, slim body
- Repeatability accuracy: ±0.02 mm and consistency in production
- Low power consumption and low maintenance
- Wide range of options for many different applications, e.g. assembly, inspection, material handling, packaging and customised applications
See how fast they are in the video!
FUJI SmartWing robot
SmartWing offers an easy solution for high-mix production
Cut down on time needed for set up – no physical guidance necessary
Easy to create production jobs in the software. SmartWing offers an easy solution for high-mix production
Automatic job changeover can be achieved by 2D bar code scanning
- Camera fitted as standard
With its integrated vision system and range of grippers it can easily be adapted to suit your automation requirements
Also possible for two SmartWing robots to collaborate with each other, e.g. to insert and tighten screws