Nordson DAGE Assure X-ray system for component counting offers the following advantages:
- Fast and reliable control of your component inventory
- Intelligent algorithms and self-teaching functions mean that it is easy to add new component types
- Easy to use with one button operation and an intuitive touchscreen
- Count one component reel in approx. 10 seconds and 4 reels togther in under 15 seconds
- Counts reels, sticks, trays, components in ESD packaging, etc.
Please watch the video to see more possibilities with Assure.
DAGE Quadra 3 X-ray
- < 0.95µm (350nm) Feature Recognition up to 10 W Tube power
- Aspire FP™ 1.4 MP @ 10fps with 75µm pixel pitch
- Total Magnification 7,500 X
- Single 24″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 monitor
- 70° Oblique Views Without Loss of Magnification
DAGE Quadra 5 X-ray
• < 0.95µm (350nm) Feature Recognition up to 10 W Tube power
• Aspire FP™ 3.0 MP @ 25fps with 50µm pixel pitch
• Total Magnification 45,000 X
• Single 24″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 monitor
• Oblique Angle view of 2 x 70° – No sample rotation required
DAGE Quadra 7 X-ray
- < 0.1µm (100nm) Feature Recognition up to 10 W Tube power
- < 0.3µm (300nm) Feature Recognition up to 20 W Tube power
- Aspire FP™ 6.7 MP @ 30fps with 50µm pixel pitch.
- Total Magnification 68,500 X
• 0.5 μm Feature Recognition
• 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Target Power • Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
• Nordson T&I 3 Mpixel @ 25fps Long Lifetime CMOS Flat Panel Detector with Real Time Image Enhancements
• Geometric Magnification 1,800 X, System 7,800 X for Total 23,400 X with Digital Zoom
AMI Gen7 acoustic microscope
• See more of the image on dual 28″ 4k monitors.
• Do more with advance user inferface Sonolytics 2 for Windows 10.
• Higher accuracy with up to six times the acquisition rate.
• Expanded scanning area by 23% for your largest sample needs
• The fastest acquisition times with 5 independent motors.
Matrix X-series inline X-ray
Inline automated X-ray for the inspection of PCBs for single/multipanels or samples in trays.
- High Speed AXI System for Inline configurations
- Market leading inspection speed
- Ideal for low-mix high-volume production environment
- Real time process control and integrated traceability tool
- Inspection speed of 5 images/sec
- 3D slice filter for double-sided boards
- 2D, 2.5D and 3D automatic inline X-ray inspection available