Nordson DAGE Assure X-ray system for component counting offers the following advantages:
- Fast and reliable control of your component inventory
- Intelligent algorithms and self-teaching functions mean that it is easy to add new component types
- Easy to use with one button operation and an intuitive touchscreen
- Count one component reel in approx. 10 seconds and 4 reels togther in under 15 seconds
- Counts reels, sticks, trays, components in ESD packaging, etc.
Please watch the video to see more possibilities with Assure.
DAGE Explorer one
Nordson DAGE Explorer one compact X-ray offers the following:
- Small footprint
- < 2µm recognition
- Inspects up to 300 x 300 mm boards from both sides
- Gives real time feedback
- Uses Gensys inspection software
Typical applications include inspection of:
- BGA reflow
- Solder fill for PTH
- Soldering quality for QFN and QFP
- Checks for counterfeit components
See the video to see how Explorer one works!
DAGE Quadra 3 X-ray
- < 0.95µm (350nm) Feature Recognition up to 10 W Tube power
- Aspire FP™ 1.4 MP @ 10fps with 75µm pixel pitch
- Total Magnification 7,500 X
- Single 24″ WUXGA 1920 x 1200 monitor
- 70° Oblique Views Without Loss of Magnification
DAGE Quadra 7 X-ray
- < 0.1µm (100nm) Feature Recognition up to 10 W Tube power
- < 0.3µm (300nm) Feature Recognition up to 20 W Tube power
- Aspire FP™ 6.7 MP @ 30fps with 50µm pixel pitch.
- Total Magnification 68,500 X
Matrix X-series inline X-ray
Inline automated X-ray for the inspection of PCBs for single/multipanels or samples in trays.
- High Speed AXI System for Inline configurations
- Market leading inspection speed
- Ideal for low-mix high-volume production environment
- Real time process control and integrated traceability tool
- Inspection speed of 5 images/sec
- 3D slice filter for double-sided boards
- 2D, 2.5D and 3D automatic inline X-ray inspection available